Sunday, April 27, 2014

A to Z Challenge - U

My Top 10 Favorite "U" Movies

I got a little behind on the A to Z Challenge... in order to catch up I'm just going to compile the top 10 list(s) and include the link to where you can go and investigate the movie to the coordinating IMDb (internet movie data base) link. But, I still want to hear which movies you like and dislike and if I included your favorite movie that stars with the letter U!


When I first watched this movie, I wasn't sure if I would like it or not. Gerard Butler is a hit or miss sort of actor for me, meaning I either love his character or I don't care for the character. I hated his character at first, but then you see that there is another side to him all together. I love Katherine Heigl, and together they make this movie enjoyable to watch.

Uncle Buck (1989)

Underworld (2003)


U-571 (2000)

Urban Cowboy (1980)

Uptown Girls (2003)

Untamed Heart (1993)


Up (2009)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post your comment here. We look forward to hearing from you!