Wednesday, May 7, 2014

A to Z Challenge REFLECTIONS

This was the first year I signed up Wait Watch Wonder in the Blogging from A to Z April Challenge. I had participated last year with my other blog (What Shall We Blog About Today? a.k.a What Blog?) and decided this year to take the challenge to the max and signed up all four of my blogs. I just nearly evaded insanity, but nonetheless, had a great experience with the challenge. I didn't have a real plan in the beginning, I winged it, and (I think) the result turned out pretty awesome! As a blog about shows and movies, I decided this year to compile (originally) a top 10 list of favorite movies for each letter of the alphabet. I didn't know what I was getting myself into. I think next year I will focus more on a specific genre because some of the letters there were just too many to choose from! However, originally I just wanted to do a top 10 but it turned out to be more like a top 20-60 movies. Either way, it was fun to research movies and compile the lists - but out of all four blogs, this was the most challenging one to put together.



What say you? Do you think I should stick to a top 10 for next year or focus on a more specific topic - like a particular show for each letter next year? What would you like to see?

FOR THOSE THAT SUBSCRIBED - THANK YOU & WELCOME 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post your comment here. We look forward to hearing from you!