Monday, April 1, 2013

Movies In Review: The Host

The Host (2013)
I anticipated this movie since I found out it was being filmed. The Host written by Stephenie Meyers is one of my favorite books. Have you ever read a book that you thought the movie was better than the book? Yeah. Of course, the story is much more involved then what is portrayed. They hit all the main points, but I felt like there was something missing.
Stephenie Meyer - Author
Date night with my boyfriend +Justin Barnhill and he was kind enough to take me to see this movie, he knew I really wanted to see it. I could see where people that didn't know anything about the book, it might not be as appealing. Later, when we talked about the movie, we said how irritating it was listening to all the people talking or whispering, trying to explain or go further into detail about something that was said, or what was happening. Of course if you're a fan, then I think it is worth it to see it. If you haven't read the book, you might want to wait until it comes out on DVD or something. I had read a couple reviews before going; fans said to go, critic's said not to go.  Of course this is only my opinion. I love the book and that could have contributed to the movie not being held to that standard.  Until next time or the next... dream ~ K.E.Nowinsky




No comments:

Post a Comment

Post your comment here. We look forward to hearing from you!